You'd have to contact the guy for more info before you could possibly quote
for that work.

--

Simon Troup | BA Hons (Mus)
http://www.digitalmusicart.com

Partners: Simon Troup & Jennie Troup
VAT Registration: 982 4230 17

*"If you can twang it, we can engrave it. Seriously, we can. No... really!"*

*This email is a private communication between the sender and the intended
recipient. If you received this email in error be advised that all content,
information and files contained in the message remain copyright of the
author, artist or original copyright holder and may not be used without
permission.*