Thank you John, but that just gives us a dialog box of symbols but no variable
sizes. I had tried that before, looking for another accidental that was smaller
inside the choice boxes. How can I vary the size? Now, they are much too large.
Perhaps I have to change the font on all the chord symbols. Would that help?
All the best,
Kim R