I agree! The non-standard key sig would be for various scalar articulation
exercises, adapting some standard trumpet exercises to the melodic minor
mode for improvisational purposes. If the melodic minor key sig worked as
expected, it would obviate a tremendous amount of work in transposing an
exercise into all 7 modes of all 12 keys.

I would probably be the only one to use these, unless one of my Finale list
or trumpet buddies were interested in seeing these.

Thanks Raymond!

Giz