Yes, that's the way I do it. I've also come across instances where, for example, I notated an aleatoric orchestral passage using stemless notes and invisible tuplets, and copying it always broke the tuplets. The thing I found that finally worked was creating staff views of each single staff I needed to copy, and then keeping stack selection checked when copying and pasting.
Stephen Lamb From: Robert Patterson <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Finale] Copying independent time signatures Date: March 25, 2015 8:49:16 AM CDT To: finale <[email protected]> Reply-To: <[email protected]> You can create a staff view of just the independent staff (or staves) and then you can do a full stack selection. I just tried this and it seemed to work. I don't know if there are caveats. On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:20 AM, Darcy James Argue <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > If you have a staff that is set to use Independent Time Signatures (via a > Staff Style), is there any way to copy those independent time signatures > without selecting an full measure stack (as Finale normally requires you to > do in order to copy time sigs)? > > Cheers, > > - DJA > ----- > WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org > Y _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: [email protected]
