Hello Listers,

Because of endless difficulties with the change from Finale 2000c to 2014
(following terminal computer crash Nov.2014) I'm way behind with music
preparation for my orchestra. :(

Please can anyone tell me a way to make Finale handles bigger, and get them
showing just a plain outline? At the moment I find them too small for ease
of use and they seem to have grey shading within the square frame.

Those are two among many frustrations. One of the biggest is the ridiculous
Search set-up for the on-line manual.

I searched on "handle" and got 373 results.
Same for "handle colour".
"Handle size" produced 523 results. The link for the first result listed
says "Keyboard shortcuts and special mouse clicks".

"Handle" doesn't even appear in the "How do I?" index, so perhaps it's no
longer possible to change their appearance. :(

Greetings from England,

Patsy Moore

--
Patsy Moore AGSM ARCM