From: Chuck Israels
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 5:06 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: ADV: Re: [Finale] ADV: Re: Measures hiding in Page view...

Les,

I have often been the victim of my own carelessness - forgetting to “create
multi measure rests" anew when formatting parts.  Of course, the missing
measures are not empty “rest” measures, they are simply hiding in a multi
measure rest that was created before the part was examined and formatted.
Linked parts are a spectacular timesaver, but this is a trap to be avoided.
It’s embarrassing to show up to a rehearsal with parts that have missing
measures.  Fortunately, when the rehearsal is at our home, the solution is
close at hand.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net <mailto:cisra...@comcast.net>