Thanks Jan, your first tip (DO>N&R>R>H) solved the problem. It seems the font
mapping had somehow become corrupted over time. Good to know this can happen –
and how to fix it.
Grüße aus Frankfurt!
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmaster at habsburgerverlag dot de