"Bb7b4" is not a standard chord symbol. A "flatted fourth" would be identical
to a major third, which is already in the chord.

Did you mean "Bb7#4"? If so, that would more typically be written with the
alteration bracketed by parentheses: "Bb7(#4)".

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org