Geoff,

make the page size of your part-file
as small as to show only one system line.

Graphic Tool:
'Export pages'

Best wishes
Raimund Lintzen

Am 27.08.2015 um 20:29 schrieb Whittall, Geoff:
> Hi All,
> I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to export each and every system in a 
> score as its own individual jpg.
> I often use Finale to  create scores that are just collections of examples; 
> then I (laboriously) export each system as a graphic so I can use them in 
> other applications. I have looked through Finalescript and haven’t found  a 
> way to select entire systems (or better, all systems individually) and batch 
> export them as discrete graphics. Has anyone tried to do this, or discovered 
> that it is even (im)possible via finalescript or plug-ins?
> Thanks,
> Geoff
> --
> Geoff Whittall
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>

-- 
Raimund Lintzen
D-50321 Brühl

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to