Thank you Robert, I indeed had put them in the wrong place! Just removed them, put them in the folder you previously suggested, restarted finale, and there they are, all in the right place. I did have a look in the Application Support folder but went for a Finale named folder or a Coda Musica named folder. This may show how the very first imprinting, in one’s experience, is important to our memories. I got actracted by the Plugins folder in Finale’s package content although I couldn’t see any of the already loaded plugins.
> On 02 Sep 2015, at 15:19, Robert Patterson <[email protected]> > wrote: > > I don't think it will do any harm, though I would remove anything I copied > there. That location appear so to be a location for "privileged" plugins, > but I'm not exactly certain. At any rate, 3rd party plugins belong in the > folder I described above. > > On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 8:15 AM, SN jef chippewa < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> >> hm, yeah i had assumed that was an error in his >> description and he meant he unstuffed the >> downloaded file and copied them to the correct >> location (and had perhaps just not rebooted). i >> hope i am not wrong :-) -- for his sake. >> >>> Here's the part of his message that concerns me: >>> >>> "I...went to the Finale app, selected ³Show Package Contents² and copied >>> the .bundle files in the Plugins folder." >>> >>> That's not where plugins live. >> >> -- >> >> NEW RELEASE!!! neueweise -- fonts for new music and traditional notation >> http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts >> >> shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com >> new music notation + translation + arts management >> [FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise | [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Finale mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale >> >> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: >> [email protected] >> > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > > To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: > [email protected] _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: [email protected]
