Thank you Robert, I indeed had put them in the wrong place!
Just removed them, put them in the folder you previously suggested, restarted
finale, and there they are, all in the right place.
I did have a look in the Application Support folder but went for a Finale named
folder or a Coda Musica named folder. This may show how the very first
imprinting, in one’s experience, is important to our memories. I got actracted
by the Plugins folder in Finale’s package content although I couldn’t see any
of the already loaded plugins.