Hello, all. My old Accel-A-Writer from Xante seems to be reaching its end
of life, not only because Xante has dropped support for it, and the drivers
no longer work correctly in current OS X versions. Also because it has
begun to act strange and every print job is a battle. There's probably some
tiny piece of plastic that is busted and makes the whole thing into a boat
anchor.

Anyway, the landscape of printing has fundamentally changed since I bought
the Xante in c.2003. I would welcome suggestions. My requirements are:

1. laser preferred, but inkjet acceptable if the business model is not
printer-as-ink-dispenser. (I'm prepared to lay out real money for a
printer.) Also, the ink has to be stable even when wet.

2. I don't care about color, but it seems unavoidable these days.

3. Non-negotiable feature: ability to print on 13x20 paper (though not
necessarily to page edge). It can be manual feed.

4. Duplexer for up to 11x17.
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to