Hi from Oregon!
The score manager is activated with a command K for the mac and for each staff
line you are able to mute each one or solo each one separately. In Windows it
might be Cntrl K?
I still haven't figured how to mute or solo all of them at once. I think they
were able in earlier versions. They only seem to be mutable or soloable one by
one!
Hope this helps. I know you will hear from several experts. Michael
mathewmmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

     On Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:58 PM, Patsy Moore