My thanks, as well. I start having withdrawal pains when I have to go more than
a half day without any Finale postings! Is that bad?
Michael Mathew mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

     On Thursday, September 24, 2015 8:08 PM, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra