You could export a graphic either out of Finale or other program and then
place it on the page. Unfortunately there are numerous buggy hurdles with
this approach, but it can be done.

For vector graphics you must use EPS. I so wish Finale supported importing
PDF as a graphic. There really is no excuse that they don't. Shy of using
EPS (which is buggy) you can export a TIFF. (FWIW: I always bite the bullet
and use EPS.)