I have successfully run both versions on my desktop iMac with Yosimite and on
my MacBook Pro El Capitain, with nothing apparent in any configuration, yet.
Michael mathewmmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

    On Monday, November 23, 2015 6:23 AM, Giovanni Andreani