I used to get symptoms like this occasionally when I switched to a much
lighter grade of paper. Have you changed your paper stock recently?

--

Simon Troup | BA Hons (Mus)
http://www.digitalmusicart.com

Partners: Simon Troup & Jennie Troup
VAT Registration: 982 4230 17

*"If you can twang it, we can engrave it. Seriously, we can. No... really!"*

*This email is a private communication between the sender and the intended
recipient. If you received this email in error be advised that all content,
information and files contained in the message remain copyright of the
author, artist or original copyright holder and may not be used without
permission.*