Yup, different libraries is the way to go. My first one took me a week, my
second took me most of the day. Huge pain. Plus, there is a long-standing bug
where if you import a Jazz library into a Maestro document, the parentheses end
up being Maestro instead of Jazz, which have a different baseline so that they
are too low. Good luck.

Oh, and there is STILL no way to get just a few chords into a different size.
You can have different SUFFIXES, but for the name of the chord (like Eb in an
Ebmaj7 chord) it is fixed for the entire document. Sometimes I have very dense
measures that I would like to compress a bit, but easy way to do it.

Christopher