That doesn't happen to me with the same combination of Finale2014.5 and Win10.
Sorry I can't offer any suggestions. David H. Bailey On 2/11/2016 12:04 AM, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote: > For the past few days, whenever I close Finale (2014.5, Win10) it then: after > a few seconds: reopens. Even if I save and close all open documents first, > and THEN shut down the program: it reopens. My first thought was that > something was screwed up in the auto-“check for updates” (I unchecked it) > but: it made no difference. > > Thoughts? It’s as if the damned thing wants me to write The Sorcerer’s > Apprentice – but that’s already been DONE!! > > Thanks in advance; it’s no HUGE deal, but it is slightly vexing. Don’t tell > ME I can’t shut ya down!! > > Les Marsden > (209) 966-6988 (H) > (559) 708-6027 (Limited-reception cell) > 7145 Snyder Creek Road > Mariposa, CA 95338-9641 > > National Park Service Centennial Ambassador > Board Director, Yosemite Gateway Partners (YGP) > President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated > Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County > Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra ♫ ♪ ♫ > > Marsden Marx Pages (former career ended by disability): > http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og > Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://tinyurl.com/MariposaSO > > > > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > > To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: > [email protected] > -- David H. Bailey [email protected] http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: [email protected]
