While in the score with the Text tool selected, right click the text box and
unselect Show. This hides it in both the score and the parts.

Then hold down the override key (on Mac it’s the command key, probably control
in Windows) and right click and select Show. This only shows it in the Score.

This works for any item in any tool that has Show in the right click popup menu.

Christopher