I was inputting some notes into a file in speedy note entry with my synthesizer
without any problems. I then shut down Finale for a while, restarted Finale and
opened up the file to continue inputting some notes, and now the only thing I
get when I press a key on the synthesizer and then press a key on the computer
number pad, are rests. Any idea what’s wrong now, or what I need to do so I can
continue inputting notes using my synth and computer number pad? I have no
problem with playback, that’s fine. Thanks in advance for any help you can
offer.

Martin