Your message got me thinking Robert.  I haven’t looked at the count is a long
time.  I did that just now to the largest act and it shows I have only 17471
active frames.  So I am well under that stated limit.

And, like Raymond, I detest splitting into separate files.  Too much work on
the back end with parts.

Life goes on…

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios