My friend arranges and conducts for a US-based band camp. He wants a script or
plugin type solution, which I cannot point him to. I even doubt it exists. But
there are people much smarter than me on this list:

Anyone know whether Finale has something like a Print Changes Only setting,
where you can hit Print and only get a new score and the parts that changed
since the last saved version? When in a big hurry I don't like having to go
into the Print dialog and select parts manually. Sometimes you have massive
changes in a number of parts but only one or two small ones in others, which
can be easy to forget in a high pressure situation.

Also, if only small revisions were made to a part so that, say one page was
affected, but the layout of the pages was not, it would be great if Finale
could simply reprint the changed pages automatically rather that having to
manually fish out each page to print. If you have over a hundred pages of parts
and score and you made changes that affect twenty specific pages and none of
the others whatsoever, Print Changes Only would be a huge time saver. This
matters when your players are sitting there waiting for you.

Can Finale be made to do this, or is there a plug-in for such
functionality?(end of quote)

Klaus

Sendt fra min iPad