Here’s a review. Click on Robert Puff’s link at the bottom of this review, too.
One of them ran speed tests, and Finale v. 25 is almost, but not quite, as fast
as 2012 in most things, but faster than 2014.5 in almost everything. But then,
you need Yosemite at least to run Finale v. 25.

Christopher

http://www.sibeliusblog.com/news/makemusic-releases-version-25-of-finale/