I will never understand what was going on Thursday afternoon, but when I
attempted to post this bizarre behavior to the Makemusic tech people, and
was trying to find an example in old and new versions of the file in order
that they could tell the difference, the old version was no longer showing
up. All seems okay, right now, knock on wood.

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016