create a region with a staff group with barlines through all staves
then selectively apply (i.e. to the RH staves of the 2nd-4th
instruments for the measures needed) a staff style that has nothing
other defined than "break barlines between staves".

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
[JAN 2016] v. 1.002 for Finale 2014.5 and PC

shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise