Yes, they are persistent buggers. Even if I delete measures to reduce the score
to one system, when additional systems come back they remember what the
settings WERE.

Perhaps delete the vocal staff and add another one with the Score Manager. It
won’t affect the expression baselines on the other staves, though.

Christopher