Does anyone have a handle of Percussion map setup? It seems like a complete
CF to me. Half the time I select a percussion instrument and it puts up
"The Percussion Layout(s) cannot be found" dialog box. Then it won't play
back the correct sounds even when I enter the correct notes.

And don't even get me started on having to constantly refer to the mapping
to discover which arbitrary keyboard note I have to hit to get it to
display on the correct line or space. Is there something I'm missing? It's
so laughably bad that I can't see how anyone uses it. The way it worked 10
years ago (or so) may have been geeky and computery, but at least it worked
the same every time.