Maybe adding a measure of 0,25 spaces width, that will be not included in
the count of measures and making it "blank" via Staff Styles. If you
prefer, give it a width of 0 (zero) spaces.

I made an example using the suggestion that Rafael has given to you and
adding that measure. Of course it probably will need some fine-tuning, but
is relatively quick to do.
​ I will send to your email address.​

Best regards.

Gerardo