Hallo.

      Following links I was given when I joined here a week or two ago,
I tried to find a downloadable manual, because I am not on line a lot of
the time when I use Finale; but so far I have found a manual only from
2009, and, while a lot of what it says is applicable to the current
version, some things appear not to be.
      Perhaps I got the links I was given mixed up, but I still haven't
found a current downloadable manual yet.  Is there one? - or do
MakeMusic assume users are always on line?
      If anyone can please point me to it, I would be grateful.  (And if
someone has already point to this, I apologize - it will mean I have got
my information mixed up somehow.)
      Thank you.

Michael Edwards.