Anyone interested in improving his Finale workflow should have a look at
these two short live videos I put on my homepage last week.

1.) Estrella  (by R. Schumann): the full piano score created and
layouted in just 10 minutes from scratch
https://elbsound.studio/estrella.php

2.) A full orchestra page created in just 20 minutes from scratch
https://elbsound.studio/engraving-challenge.php

Both screencam videos start with Finale's default document and show the
use of many 3rd party tools for Finale (on Windows):
AutoHotKey, the Logitech G13 macro keyboard, external Finale plugins,
the TGTools keyboard remapper, Finale's Meta-Tools and an optimized
version of Finale's Speedy Entry.
Some descriptions of my setup are also available as well as the PDF
files, the font files and the Finale files for download (including new
house styles with the HayFIN and Gonville font).

Have fun!

Jan