How does one do that? Mac programs don’t let you tell it how much memory to
use. Unless you are talking about cache size for the aria player.

A LOT of slow down can be prevented by either moving everything to solid state
disks (SSDs) or put your samples on a separate disk than your system.

Sent from my Mac-Something