This might be related to the file contents replacement bug, too. Check your
folder where temp files are located (the location is in Finale Preferences),
then quit Finale. Do all the files clear out? Manually empty the folder (while
Finale is quit) and restart the computer, if the folder isn’t already empty.

Apparently, this might be related to different text blocks having the same
identification number in Finale’s internal filing system. This happens when
temp files don’t get cleared, I imagine.

If Robert’s suggestions don’t help, you can copy the contents of the file to a
virgin file, and you will have to redo all formatting and titles, so obviously
this is a last resort. At least it’s better than exporting through MusicXML,
which strips even more information.

Christopher