I need a few answers regarding page layout.  I am using Finale 2011 on a Mac
Mini.  My OS X version is 10.11.6 El Capitan.
Lately, my generated parts are needing a lot of tweaking.  My first measure is
indented too much, and my dynamics are being placed directly on top of notes
instead of underneath them.
I don’t know if these annoying issues are related to an older version of Finale
running on a modern OS, but I am allowing for this possibility.

I write mostly for Brass Quintet.  Can someone suggest good page layout margin
numbers for me to try?

Larry Eden