Christopher Smith has given you one possible reason.

My suggestion is that you might be using a slur instead of a tie.  They
look the same when placed over two notes of the same line/space on the
staff but they carry very different instructions for playback.  So first
make sure you've got a tie and not a slur.

If you really are using a tie in those situations, use the speedy entry
tool and place the cursor on the offending note (the 2nd one in the tie,
the one playing back incorrectly) and hit the * key.  It will show or
hide any accidental that may be assigned to that note.  You can then add
the correct accidental and hide it if you need to in order to get proper
playback and still have it appear correct on the page.

David H. Bailey

On 11/14/2017 4:25 AM, Martin Nickless wrote:
> Hi there
> Can some one please help
> I have just finished a score
> When I played it back
> I heard some strange notes
> I noticed notes that were tired for example
> Say an Eb or any note with an accidental wasn’t playing the accidental on the
> second half of the tie  therefore sounding E natural
> My concern is when the parts are printed and transposed this error will also
> be in the parts
> Can someone advise if this will be the case
> Thanks greatly
> Martin
>

> Sent from my iPhone

*****