On 1/10/2018 8:38 PM, Raymond Horton wrote:
> Hi folks, my Akai lpk25 died, so I bought an M-Audio keystation mini 32.
> Windows 10, running on my desktop and my laptop, but neither recognizes the
> keyboard.  I appreciate any help offered!

It appears from the M-Audio web-site that there are not any special
drivers needed, as long as your keystation mini 32 is of the 'New' sort.
  They don't list any other keystation mini 32.

Have you rebooted your computers and then attached the keyboard?  Is
yours the "new" sort?  I don't know how you would tell whether it's some
older version which is no longer supported (they screwed many of us over
when they refused to issue updated drivers for older midi interfaces
once they had brought out class-compliant newer versions) or what the
web-site calls "new."

Perhaps if rebooting the computers doesn't help you would need to
contact M-Audio's tech support or search their web-site for a FAQ or
other help with this issue.

--
*****
David H. Bailey