I just tried Bullzip pdf creator – no luck there, either. Must be a Finale
issue.

From: Raymond Horton [mailto:horton.raym...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:01 PM
To: Girard Bowe <girard.b...@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [Finale] Cutepdf & Finale

Yes, I have run into that problem too, the renaming with the finale PDF app, I
mean. Annoying!

​Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016
Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com <http://rayhortonmusic.com>

On Jan 11, 2018 7:53 PM, "Girard Bowe" <girard.b...@verizon.net