Hi Martin,

Once you have a chord suffix library (using native Finale fonts or ones you
have added), you can input chords by typing F 7 # 5 b 9 (for example) and you
Finale will recognize the appropriate suffix from your library, as it is
designed.  I will send you some examples, so you can see if you want to explore
this further.

> On Feb 2, 2018, at 11:45 AM, Martin Nickless <mnnickl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks chuck
> I’ll check that out
> It has to be neat when people play the chart
> It gets their attention also
> As a matter of interest using his chords do you have to input them in the
> same way as finale regular court ? Eg F: whatever !
> Best
> Martin
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 2 Feb 2018, at 19:34, Chuck Israels <cisra...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Don’t know what’s in the ugly Jazz font — haven’t looked in a while, but
>> Bill Duncan’s FP articulations and custom smart shapes have what you need to
>> look appropriate with an engraved font.  Those can be found from Nick Carter
>> at NPC Imaging.  Don’t know what I’d do without them.  Bill’s fonts make
>> chords, slashes and rhythmic notation look elegant as well.
>>
>> Glad to do what I can to help if you decide to buy them.
>>
>> Chuck
>>
>>> On Feb 2, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Martin Nickless <mnnickl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi there regarding big-band writing can someone please help me find a fall
>>> off as opposed to gliss
>>> And also a gliss
>>> I need to write in 4/4 time two whole notes
>>> That’s one in one bar then next bar a gliss down and a gliss back to a
>>> whole note in third bar
>>> Thanks for some help
>>> Cheers
>>> Martin