Does anyone know how you set a preset for the time signature contextual

I've got a time signature pattern that I need to use over and over again
that isn't in there 7/8 (4+3) then 7/8 (4+3) then 2/8. It would be really
handy to have 7/8 (4+3) in that list.

Kind regards,
Simon Troup.

Simon Troup | BA Hons (Mus)

Partners: Simon Troup & Jennie Troup
VAT Registration: 982 4230 17

*"If you can twang it, we can engrave it. Seriously, we can. No... really!"*

*This email is a private communication between the sender and the intended
recipient. If you received this email in error be advised that all content,
information and files contained in the message remain copyright of the
author, artist or original copyright holder and may not be used without