Op 6-4-2018 om 23:21 schreef Martin Nickless:
> Hi there anyone recommend a good third party macro programs for windows/finale
> Martin
I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "macro" program in your opinion (you
cannot "record" keystrokes or mouse movements), but AutoHotkey works
quite well in Windows. I have not used it much for Finale (yet), but it
can send keystrokes, perform scripted actions and show GUI
dialogs/windows, based on a keystroke, modifier+key combination or
shortcut strings. That last option is mainly used for automatic text
expansion.

You'll have to define those scripts and keystrokes in a text file
(script), however: powerful but with a certain learning curve.

Regards,
Patrick