On 5/11/2018 4:35 AM, Martin Nickless wrote:
Hi there
Can someone help me as I seem to have no volume or sound whatsoever on entering
notes or playback not sure how to correct this thanks very much Martin

To solve the problem there are a couple pieces of information that we need:
1) what device are you using for playback?
2) how are you trying to hear the sound (e.g. computer speakers, stereo amplifier, headphones, external midi device, etc.) 2a) are you sure your volume is turned up and the power is on to whatever you're listening through? 3) what operating system you're on (different trouble-shooting steps for Windows and OSx systems) 4) do you have your audio devices set up properly in Finale? (MIDI/Audio menu, Device Setup)

--
*****
David H. Bailey