Hi all,

Finale 25, MAC

For a while, tempo marking playbacks have been working erratically. They
usually work at the beginning of the piece. Later, an unrelated expression
cancels the tempo and it reverts to whatever is set in the playback control
window. New tempo changes often have no effect. Yes, I’ve done the most obvious
thing — checked to make sure I have defined the expression as a tempo change
and set it in the appropriate dialog. Something seems to have changed, and I’d
like advice as to where to look fo fit.

Thanks,

Chuck