Hi Robert, and thanks. Found this in the parts creation section.

Last question about this: do you (or does anyone) know if it is possible yet to
have tempo marks in different sizes in score and parts? In large ensemble
scores, small size tempi look silly in the score, while large size tempi look
silly in the parts.

Thanks,
David