I think even Fin25 has some problems with Mojave (see following notice from
Finale blog):

Finale and macOS Mojave
Apple has announced that the macOS Mojave operating system (version 10.14) will
be released this Monday, September 24, 2018.
The new macOS isn't compatible with Finale 2014. If you're using Finale 2014,
we recommend not upgrading your macOS to Mojave.
Finale version 26, planned for release later this year, will fully support
macOS Mojave.
Find the latest news on the Finale blog.

Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmas...@habsburgerverlag.de