Hi Chuck,

Is there a multimeasure rest inside the ending? A bug that has been present for
quite a while is lack of access to ending brackets whenever there is a
multimeasure rest in the ending. If not, then this is new.

I don’t have Fin 26 yet. I’m in the middle of a project, and know better than
to try to upgrade in the middle.

Christopher