For Staff Styles not showing, I have a quicker fix for that particular bug.

In the score, select the Staff Tool. Select All (command A on my my Mac). From
the Staff Menu, select "use selected Staff Styles for score and parts".

Done.

Do this at the end, just before you start working on parts, and before you
create multipmeasure rests.

For Chords not showing, I've never seen that particular bug.

Christopher
<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>
On 07/11/18 13:19, Jim Dukey  <jimdu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had to Delete Linked Parts and Re-Generate a few times because of
> that, or Chord Symbols/Staff Styles not showing.
> It works, but you have to re-format the parts.
> Maybe only Delete and Re-Generate the problem Parts, not all, don't know...

<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>