From: Finale <finale-boun...@shsu.edu> On Behalf Of Raymond Horton
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:23 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Ricoh AP 2610 printer and Windows 10

Dalvin, I seem to recall that you were one of several on the list who got the
RICOH ap2610 large format printer years ago.

I am glad to see you are using Windows 7. I would say don't upgrade to Windows
10 with that printer.

I have been using it with Windows 10 for quite some time, but when I had to
have the hard disk wiped and reinstalled, Microsoft did some kind of update to
a new version of Windows 10, and the printer will no longer work with that
computer!  I have to transfer documents to an older computer and print from it,
a real pain in the neck!
Such is progress?

​Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church Retired Bass
Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016 Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com