Has anyone in the congregation had this problem?
(FinMac25, OS 10.12.6)
We recently opened an old file from 2002 (opened/saved in FinMac 2012, then
opened/saved in FinMac 25), made some formatting changes, and saved to FinMac
25. Now we can’t get the file to play back over Midi. In the Midi-setup dialog
box the midi keyboard has been selected for both input and output (as always),
but there is still no playback. We have had this problem before, always with
older files. What are we missing?
Thanks for your input.
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
eric.f.fied...@habsburgerverlag.de