On 8/7/2019 2:55 PM, Robert Patterson wrote:
I have been following up on this with Makemusic. It turns out that if I
change the font of my Lyrics to Times then I can see the entire block. For
those on this thread who have experienced this problem, I thought you might
like to know that it depends which font you use as to whether you see the
problem.

I'm glad they've solved the problem, however it seems to me it's pretty poor programming when what is visible depends on the font. I can understand a character-count limit, or a line limit, but to not function properly with any font other than Times seems like somebody in the development team dropped the ball.

Thanks for sharing the solution with us, Robert!

--
*****
David H. Bailey