Thank you so much for your replies. They were very helpful ! I sent another
message to this publisher, and we may be able to compromise with PDF files!

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016