Regenerative Descent:
Integrating ideas to create a movement

Teacher: Simone Lackey, <simonelac...@gmail.com> 917-209-9439
When: 2/28, 3/14 and 3/21
Where: 415 Elm St., Ithaca, NY
The class will be a mixture of presentation on ecological (and social)
design, systems thinking and other supportive theories and models, as well
as some discussion, brainstorming, mind mapping and design practice.  The
main intention of this class is to provide resources and establish
connections for creating a network of ecological and social activists.

http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com/

###
Hey Michael,
1. Kayleigh is planning on coming to town on Sunday. Maybe we could all get together and do something in the afternoon, maybe an early evening potluck?
2. Steve and I were talking garden plans and has encouraged me to do a full design of the garden this year, starting with site assessment and mapping.  It's probably not the best time to come assess and map since I'm guessing there is snow all over it.
3. I am teaching a Freeskool class, which started yesterday.  I meant to send you a description to send out to the FLXPC network last week but I just didn't get around to.  I am hoping you can do that sometime this week and I can get more people, including yourself if you are up to it, to come out to the next one.
the description is:

Freeskool Class:

Regenerative Descent-
Integrating ideas to create a movement

Teacher: Simone Lackey, simonelac...@gmail.com 917 209 9439
When: 2/28, 3/14 and 3/21
Where: 415 Elm St
The class will be a mixture of presentation on ecological (and social) design, systems thinking and other supportive theories and models, as well as some discussion, brainstorming, mind mapping and design practice.  The main intention of this class is to provide resources and establish connections for creating a network of ecological and social activists.

Thanks,

Simone